Wednesday, September 5, 2012

From my cell....app testing

I downloaded the blogger app and thought to myself: "Haha funny posting from a cell" get it? Lol lame yeah buuuut then omg next thought was smarticle!! (I like making up words...smile and nod! Lol)
I thought:
"Isn't ironic, cell phones and jail cells are so similar?"

They must have bars to work properly...
Your friends are in there....
Technically you can get education there....
You are a slave to the service providers...
You must pay for it....if you don't you are in solitary...
Sometimes you only get one call home in....and they are always collect calls

Then I think...Holy Hell!!! Are we all in prison??

I'm almost positive there is more similarities I can't think of now. My littlest is starting to raise Hell....

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment